Saturday, July 10, 2010

THE NEWS


It sounds like I am announcing some big secret, huh? Well, not entirely. But here it is- I have been officially accepted on as Missionary Staff at Youth With A Mission Northwoods! I am very excited for what's in store next. As most of you know I have felt God's call into full time ministry but have been waiting for the right door to open. God made it very clear to me to apply for this position, and it was confirmed with my acceptance last month.
So, now I am off for July spreading the news! I return to YWAM August 8th, so if you'd like to get together or find out more before then give me a ring (Or an e-mail- whatever method you prefer, but I would love the chance to chat and pray with you).
Remember: God is so faithful to answer our prayers! If we ask for direction and seek Him, He will be faithful to do just that.
Continue to pray for me. For endurance in this new mission and for faith in God's provision.
Thank you all for your love and prayers! I would love to bless you in return- shoot me any prayer request you may have.
<3 Cheyenne

http://norwexgogreen.com/cheyenne/update2010.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment